Webinar on funding opportunities for photovoltaic panels
13 February 2023
During the webinar, financing opportunities for energy efficiency projects under the European Funds Program for the Lower Silesian Voivodeship 2021-2027 and financing opportunities from the Clean Air Program were presented. Participants learned about the current opportunities for funding projects under the Funds for Lower Silesia in the 2021-2027 perspective concerning:
– Energy efficiency,
– Energy from renewable energy sources,
– Support for sustainable multimodal urban mobility
With a focus on photovoltaics, issues related to subsidizing photovoltaic panels were discussed and a program on co-financing – purchase and installation of PV micro-installation – was presented. During the webinar, the PV4All project was presented and activities implemented under the project were discussed. The participants were interested in photovoltaic panels and asked questions on installation of panels up to 50 kW without a building permit, the so-called micro-installations.
Furthermore, information was presented on:
– ERDF – European Regional Development Fund (infrastructure projects)
– ESF+- European Social Fund (soft projects)
– FST- Fair Transformation Fund (projects for transformation in post-mining regions – Walbrzych subregion)
– Clean Air Program – changes from 03.01.2023.