Looking for teachers in Finland, Germany, Latvia, Norway and Sweden!
07 December 2022
The following tasks are involved:
- Participating in meetings with teachers from partner schools
- Creating a lesson plan structure
- Actively participate in discussions on the development of teaching materials (lesson plan)
- Participate in professional development meetings (digital and/or physical)
- Contribute to the content of the lesson plan in English
- Translate the lesson plan in your local language
- Disseminate information and knowledge about the materials
Questions can be sent to: Adelina Stuparu, firstname.lastname@example.org
Project duration: 10/2022-10/2024
Requirements: (moderately) good written and spoken English communication skills. Be able to dedicate at least 10 hours to the project over the project duration.