Looking for teachers in Finland, Germany, Latvia, Norway and Sweden!
07 December 2022
We are looking for engaged teachers to help us bridge the gap between research and education about circular bioeconomy!
We are looking for someone who has a strong interest in innovation and development and circular solutions in agriculture. As a project collaborator you will gain first hand knowledge and have the opportunity to develop competencies in the nutrient recycling field. You will then contribute to the project objectives with initiative and ideas on the development of teaching materials and how the materials can be integrated in teaching at school level. The project has basic guidelines but the results are created together through contact with teachers from other countries, joint competency development, and collaboration.
The following tasks are involved:
Questions can be sent to: Adelina Stuparu, email@example.com
Project duration: 10/2022-10/2024
Requirements: (moderately) good written and spoken English communication skills. Be able to dedicate at least 10 hours to the project over the project duration.
- Participating in meetings with teachers from partner schools
- Creating a lesson plan structure
- Actively participate in discussions on the development of teaching materials (lesson plan)
- Participate in professional development meetings (digital and/or physical)
- Contribute to the content of the lesson plan in English
- Translate the lesson plan in your local language
- Disseminate information and knowledge about the materials