The Managing Authority/Joint Secretariat of Interreg Baltic Sea Region, Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein (IB.SH) at Kiel, Germany, opens a call for tender for the final Programme impact evaluation.
The evaluation entails the following tasks:
1. Monitoring and updating result indicator values
2. Evaluating the Programme impact:
2.1 The process of institutional capacity building under priorities 1-3
2.2 The influence of the type of territory on projects
2.3 Impact of project platforms
2.4 Impact of online cooperation in the projects
All information on the evaluation tasks and on proposals submission can be found in the tender documents:
- Terms of Reference
- Annex 1 Cost Calculation sheet
- Annex 2 Assessment matrix
- Annex 3 Self declaration MiLoG
- Annex 4 Declaration of Subcontractors
- Annex 5 DSGVO Datenschutzhinweis
The following are additional reference documents with which interested evaluators should get familiar:
- 2014-2020 Cooperation Programme
- 2021-2027 Cooperation Programme
- Evaluation Plan
- Final report – Analysis of projects in 2007-2013 and setting baseline and target for indicators 2014-2020
- Definition of indicators and action plan of Interreg Baltic Sea Region
- Midterm evaluation final report
- 2019 Annual Implementation Report
- 2020 Annual Implementation Report
- 2019 Annual Implementation Report and related citizens’ summary
- 2020 Annual Implementation Report and related citizens’ summary
- Monitoring of the state of institutional capacity in the region – update 2020 final report
Interested evaluators must electronically submit their proposal, no later than 15/03/2022 (date of sending) to Interreg Baltic Sea Region at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals sent after this deadline will not be taken into account.
The Managing Authority/Joint Secretariat of Interreg Baltic Sea Region will select the evaluation expert in March-April 2022. Evaluation activities are to be started in May 2022.
Should a need for clarification or interpretation arise, the evaluator is asked to contact Laura Ligazzolo and Eeva Rantama at the MA/JS via email (email@example.com) no later than 01/03/2022. In the interests of transparency and non-discrimination, all questions received will be anonymised and publicly answered on the Programme website as soon as possible. Inquiries by phone will not be answered.
For information: contract template.
Questions and answers (file updated on 7 March 2022): 2022.03.07_Q&A update